hello.

I feel Jolin is the new found smiley in the family, she dances to Madonna and her obsessive greediness for candy is being taken advantage of by all of us(Jolin help me do this, I give you sweet ok?). Yes, she is the new found smiley and noise maker in this family; as compared to the old 'soh' grumpy characters that laze all day sulking and frowning in front of the comp(me included). In addition since her arrival, unspoken politics and hidden alliances have formed, I won't say names but oh well.
But i'm sure time will make everything okay la. ya la. she also likes to say la la. damn la. i am influenced la. an nah la. bye la.

I feel Jolin is the new found smiley in the family, she dances to Madonna and her obsessive greediness for candy is being taken advantage of by all of us(Jolin help me do this, I give you sweet ok?). Yes, she is the new found smiley and noise maker in this family; as compared to the old 'soh' grumpy characters that laze all day sulking and frowning in front of the comp(me included). In addition since her arrival, unspoken politics and hidden alliances have formed, I won't say names but oh well.
But i'm sure time will make everything okay la. ya la. she also likes to say la la. damn la. i am influenced la. an nah la. bye la.

<< Home